Sunday, November 22, 2009

KK5


Evidence that Kulture Klash V kicked ass. Also, one shot from the Warriors alleycat. Hoping to ball-up soon and play.

Currently waiting on my holdfast FRS to arrive.

Also currently, learning to play recorder (beyond hot cross buns), and melting face.

Synopsis KKV:
Arrived around 10:00.
Met up with friend Phil from Savannah
Had a glass of 1554 (like Guinness, but I'd venture to say even more filling)
Observed the polo field, disappointed that no one spoke in British accents.
Favorite piece of artwork-the title escapes me. It was Acrylic on canvas-heads on sticks.



1 comment:

  1. Kulture Klash was good, I met up with this girl, Jen. I don't know if she would remember meeting up with me though. She was nice, I got her a free beer; 1554. Nice pictures too, those look similar to the one's my camera puts out. Coincidence I guess.

    ReplyDelete